Fulfilled by our friends at Ancient Treasures
"Really love this piece. It is surprisingly heavy and well crafted. It gives me strength and protection in tough times. Great value for the price. I recommend for sure." - Erik L., Ancient Treasures Customer
Vikings used necklaces with animals or beasts biting onto a ring where pendants were hung. This variant consists of a King Chain ending in the heads of Geri and Freki, the wolves of Odin, that bite onto a ring with a large Mjölnir pendant.
This Chain is 100% handmade from Stainless Steel, which results in a piece of fantastic jewelry that will never rust. The process of crafting it by hand is very time-consuming since each small link is added one by one to the chain. The chain comes with a lobster clasp that keeps this massive piece secured around your neck, as well as a pendant ring that can be opened and closed easily.
- 100% Heavy Stainless Steel that will not rust
- Handcrafted, forged link by link & bound by a lobster clasp
- Choose between Chain Length of 20/24/28 Inches (50/60/70 cm)
- Choose between Mjolnir color of Gold / Gold&Silver / Black Matt
- Pendant Size: 4.4 x 3.3 cm | 1.7 x 1.3 inches