Fulfilled by our friends at One Million Acres
Our newest Palo Santo OMA bracelet is made with a single Palo Santo wood bead, sustainably sourced from the jungle floor, and funds the reforestation of a Palo Santo tree. Palo Santo is an amazingly fragrant wood native to the Ecuadorian Amazon that has recently come under threatened status due to it's popularity as an incense. Wear the spirit of the rainforest on your wrist with pride while creating a big impact for the Amazon!
- Made with tagua and palo santo beads, two all-natural organic materials sustainably sourced from the Amazon Rainforest
- Zero-waste plantable seed paper packaging
- Every bracelet protects an acre of rainforest and plants a Palo Santo tree
- All natural jute hemp carrying pouch
- 100% handmade by indigenous artisans
- Vetted partner of the World Fair Trade Organization
- Unisex, adjustable design
U.S. Orders: 3-5 business days for delivery. International: 5-10 business days. Shipping fees calculated at checkout. Please note that some international orders may incur customs fees, we advise you to check with your local post authority.
Unlike other bracelets that claim to be "100% handmade" while being mass produced in a factory in China, our bracelets are TRULY handmade by indigenous artisans in the Ecuadorian Amazon from sustainably sourced natural materials. Don't be fooled by words like "recycled" and "eco-friendly" when the truth of the matter is that most of these bracelets are made from nylon (which is PLASTIC) and will end up right back in a landfill at the end of their life.
We stand by our products 100%. If you have any issues whatsoever, we'll replace or refund your order, no questions asked!