Dark Knees Kit by Shop Dr. Jennifer Walden Skincare & Supplements
- Regular price
- $78.20 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $78.20 USD
- Unit price
Fulfilled by our friends at Shop Dr. Jennifer Walden Skincare & Supplements
Ever wonder how you can get rid of your dark knees?
Or even your skin tone?
Some people who have dark knees cover it with makeup.
But why hide it if you can get rid of it?
Make up doesn't get rid of dark knees, it only hides it temporarily.
To be honest - dark knees are quite unattractive due to the unevenness in your skin tone especially when you're wearing a dress or a skirt.
So the question
Why are my knees dark?
Causes of dark knees:
Kneeling too much (yoga, crawling, etc.)
If you do yoga or crawl too much, this can use hyperpigmentation (aka dark spots) due to the constant friction in the skin.
Getting dark spots after pregnancy is very common due to hormonal changes in the body.
If you had psoriasis before, this can cause dark patches in the knee area due hyper pigmentation.
Wearing tight clothing
When you wear tight and dark clothing, this causes friction in the skin. Too much friction would turn into hyper pigmentation (dark spots in knees).
How can I get rid of my dark knees?
One of the way to get rid of dark knees is to use products that contain kojic acid, glycolic acid and arbutin - all of which are known to help get rid of dark spots and even skin tone.
Solution to dark knees: The Dark Knees Kit
- Made specifically to help remedy and get rid of dark knees.
- Perfect for those individuals who have dark knees that won't go away.
- Contains kojic acid, which effectively removes dark spots in the knee area.
- Glycolic acid then gently causes microexfoliation - which allows kojic acid to penetrate the skin, resulting in an even-toned knees.
- Effectively removes dark patches and evens out skin tone to match the rest of the body.
- DOES NOT contain Hydroquinone.
This dark knee remedy kit contains:
Kojic Acid Soap (150g)
Removes dark spots in the knees.
Helps even skin tone.
Body Scrub 100g
Removes dead skin cells to help kojic acid and glycolic acid penetrate the skin, which will help even skin tone.
*Lasts for one month.
How to use:
- Wet skin and apply the body scrub all over your knees while using gentle, circular motion. DO NOT RUB HARD. There’s no need to scrub your skin hard as this may cause irritation. Please use gentle, circular motion.
- Use kojic acid soap afterwards. Wash thoroughly.
Kojic soap instructions: Wet skin with warm water and gently massage soap on the skin for no more than 15 seconds on your first week of use. DO NOT RUB. Avoid getting into eyes, nose or mouth. Use this soap only once a day (preferably at night) for the first week. Wash thoroughly with cold water. After the first week, you can use the soap twice a day for no more than 30 seconds.
3. Apply the Tone Perfecting Lotion generously all over the knees.Disclaimer: * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.